Monday 14 July 2014

Wunderbar! We won the Worldcup!







:) :)   :)


SORRY....

*

Although I feel sorry for Argentinia
and certainly for Brazil....
I'm happy for our German team, a team full of team-spirit!

*
*


 Mario Götze, 22 years old,....

 Nach einer Flanke von André Schürrle legt sich Götze den Ball weltmeisterlich mit der Brust vor und zieht direkt ab. Das Tor zum 1:0 Foto: imago

 *

 An diese Szene werden wir uns lange erinnern: Mario Götze macht sich unsterblich. Foto: imago

 ...he scored the game-winning goal in extra time against Argentinia,
giving Germany a 1-0 victory in the final match.

 Der Held von Rio De Janeiro: Mario Götze trifft in der 113. Minute im WM-Finale. Foto: dpa

*



*

 Ein Titel-Schmatzer für Mario Götze. Foto: imago

 *

Well done Boys!



 Für die deutsche Nationalmannschaft begann mit der Pokalübergabe eine lange Partynacht. Die besten Bilder des Finaltages. Foto: dpa

****

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant Karin ….. well done to Germany and, the best team definitely won. I'm so pleased for them.
    I'm afraid that England were terrible. Lets hope that they can improve over the next four years !!!!! …… although, I'm not holding my breath !!! haha.
    A wonderful result for Germany and I'm sure that you had a little celebratory drink ?!! XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Germany! I was rooting for you quietly here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so happy for germany xxpeggybraswelldesign.com

    ReplyDelete